Home > Filming Locations in Donegal > Glenveagh Castle 5 Drawing Room
Seán Ó Gaoithín
Glenveagh Castle 5 Drawing Room
The last owner of the castle, Henry McIlhenny, was the Curator of Decorative Arts for the Philadelphia Museum of Art and his sense of style can be seen throughout the castle.
Built in the Scottish Baronial style between 1870 and 1873, Glenveagh Castle has a number of small turrets and battlements, which decorate the four storey rectangular keep. In the interior, the castle has a series of flamboyantly decorated rooms and on the exterior, is surrounded by luscious gardens.
The GPS compliance file is a Sat Nav compatible file for publicly accessible locations.
Click here for GPS compliance file. To save, right-click then, 'save link as'.More photos of Glenveagh Castle