Home > Filming Locations in Donegal > Inishowen Lighthouse 2
-A A +A
Inishowen Lighthouse 2

Inishowen Lighthouse 2

The lower portion of the tower is granite built in 1837 by George Halpin and the upper portion is a cast iron tower added by J. S. Sloane in 1871.

Inishowen Lighthouse

Inishowen Lighthouse or also known locally as Stroove Lighthouse, is located in Stroove near the town of Moville in Inishowen. The lighthouse still has an attendant and the light continues to be exhibited in conditions of poor visibility during daylight hours.

GPS Coordinates

The GPS compliance file is a Sat Nav compatible file for publicly accessible locations. 

Click here for GPS compliance file. To save, right-click then, 'save link as'.

More photos of Inishowen Lighthouse